Thanks to the discount code feature, you’ll set an individual rate for your telecare services.
- Log in to the PelviCoach telecare platform
- Go to the discount codes section in the main menu, on the left
- You have 3 options: set a fixed amount of the monthly fee, a quantity discount, or a percentage discount on the standard fee (96 GBP)
- Click the button
- Send the active code to your patient. When purchasing the CARE plan in the app, the user needs to choose you as the physiotherapist and enters the code she’s received.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Is the code single-use?
A patient may use the code only once. The code remains active until you deactivate it (cancel code button).
For instance, you’ve activated a code for a fixed amount of 70 GBP/month of care. The patient enters the code when purchasing her CARE plan in the app. The amount of 70 GBP is charged monthly from her account until she resigns from her plan or until you cancel the code from the platform level.
- What does the archive code button do?
The button may be used only for codes that have been generated but not used by any patient yet. It involves deactivating a code, which remains visible in the history.
For instance, you’ve generated a discount code and realized that it’s incorrect. This is when you can use the archive code feature.
- What does the cancel code button do?
The button can be used when a patient has used the code in the app.
The used code is active until you cancel it.
- What if I send an incorrect code to my patient?
If the patient has entered the code in the app - use the cancel code function.
If the patient hasn’t used the code yet - use the archive code function.
- Can one patient use several codes?
Yes, one patient can use different codes in different settlement periods.
- How long is the code valid?
Until you deactivate it - using the cancel code button.
- Can I change the rate during the term of the CARE plan?
For the next settlement period.
For instance, a patient under your care has purchased the CARE plan with a code. The plan ends on 29 October. Before the plan expires, the patient should switch from CARE to BASIC and purchase a new CARE plan using a new code.
- Will I be able to view the individual rates on my list on the platform?