The telecare platform lets you design and save your own pelvic floor muscle exercise programs.
1. After logging in, open the training plans section found on the left in the main menu to display the current list of ready programs.
2. In the top right corner you’ll find the add new plan button.
Once you click it, you’ll get a field with the plan name, which you should fill in (e.g. hyperactive muscles month 1). Then, click the add new plan button again.
3. After your training plan is saved, you’ll proceed to a wizard where you’ll be able to easily set the number of days, weeks, or months for a given plan.
Select the day, click the ‘edit’ field, and set the following:
- muscle test for a given day (Remember! The algorithm adapts the training load to the level of exertion under the current muscle test, which is why you should add the test at least once a month to keep the training progressive)
- exercise position:standing, lying, knee-elbow
- training type: choose from 8 exercise protocols for pelvic floor muscles, focusing on relaxation and hyperactive muscles, lift training (controlled contraction and relaxation), endurance up to 20% MVC, speed, force, reflex, stress control,
- vibrotherapy level: you have 3 vibration protocols to choose from (50 Hz, 20Hz, and biofeedback 0-100Hz - felt only at the peak of contraction). You can add vibration to any training if it’s necessary, but you can also decide not to incorporate it - then, the patient will not feel it during exercising.